What is Stop Drowning Now?
Stop Drowning Now is a global nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization with a mission to save lives through water safety education. Through a range of programs and events, we work with water safety advocates by providing them with educational tools to combat the epidemic of drowning. We specifically provide a drowning prevention curriculum designed for pre-kindergarten through second grade.
Learn More Our Programs:
- Membership Program
- Pre-School through Grade 2 in-classroom "dry side" curriculum
- In-School presentations for children (puppet show, hands-on activities)
- Water Safety Challenge event guide & materials for swim schools
- Materials & Resources (ideas, flyers, downloads, parent presentations) for water safety advocates to use in their communities
- Costume Loaner Program - Borrow the Safer 3 Water Pals for special events
- Latest Stats & Facts from drowning prevention community partners
- Annual Ocean Swim (Newport Beach, CA) & Golf Tournament (location varies)